Welcome to my blog - why haiku? Why not? I look at the world throug my camera and haiku is the best and simpliest way to comment what I can see around. All photos are mine, haiku unfortunately not. Enjoy. j.
Followers
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Sun is going down behind the edge of the clouds night is waiting
11 comments:
Dear Joo,
What a beautiful haiku and picture!
Outstanding post!
Léia :-)
Beautiful photo. I love the sunbeams and silhouettes of the trees.
Beautiful and impressive photo of sunset.
This haiku is simple but nice.
I like the idea of night waiting behind the hills.
this is soothingly beautiful
Ale fajne światło! ;)
Very nice shot, i love the ray of light !!
Great back light here!
And yes, you're right, 'alma' means 'soul'. :-)
Super ujęcie podświetlonych chmur i promieni słońca:)
Again a good shot for the text.
Bye
This is so soothing...uhm, I might go to sleep...
Post a Comment