Welcome to my blog - why haiku? Why not? I look at the world throug my camera and haiku is the best and simpliest way to comment what I can see around. All photos are mine, haiku unfortunately not. Enjoy. j.
Followers
Saturday, June 06, 2009
A quiet bay with seaweed and rocks the sun at rest
...giving way for the full moon to brighten our night. Spending more than three decades in Northern Europe your photography helps to 'survive' in the South.
4 comments:
A fitting poem for the idyllic scene of a small boat in a quiet inlet. Very nice way to start the weekend.
Hello sweetie Joo
Beautiful post!
Today a Haiku from a Brazilian amateur writer but very skilled "Kenia Cris":
"A powerful hug:
in your arms I forget
day, night, fortune"
Her blog is wonderful indeed!
If you may take a look at her site :
http://poesiatorta.blogspot.com/2009/06/haiku-1.html
Hugs from Brazil
Léia
A very quiet and relaxing place, it seems:-)
...giving way for the full moon to brighten our night. Spending more than three decades in Northern Europe your photography helps to 'survive' in the South.
Post a Comment