Welcome to my blog - why haiku? Why not? I look at the world throug my camera and haiku is the best and simpliest way to comment what I can see around. All photos are mine, haiku unfortunately not. Enjoy. j.
On this very special day please accept my best wishes Marry Christmas, Buon Natale, Feliz Navidad, Feliz Natal, Wesołych Świąt or just Happy Holiday! Joo
8 comments:
Pełnych pokoju Świąt Bożego Narodzenia i szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!
Frohe Weihnachten.
May these days be blessed for all of you.
God Jul (Good Yule) from a snow white Sweden
<3
Adorable Christmas decoration and words full of good energies!
Thanks so much sweet Joo!
God bless you and your family!
Léia
Joo, przyjmij moje najserdeczniejsze życzenia zdrowych i radosnych Świąt - dla Ciebie i Twoich bliskich.
Serdeczności
Ada
Merry Christmas Joo!!!! I wish you all the best this season!!! Sending Christmas hugs,
Rain
xx
:)
Joo for you and your visitors. Creativity and imagination from pictures of Jose Ramon Merry Christmas
lots of love and seasons greetings from the isle of skye
Post a Comment