Welcome to my blog - why haiku? Why not? I look at the world throug my camera and haiku is the best and simpliest way to comment what I can see around. All photos are mine, haiku unfortunately not. Enjoy. j.
Followers
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Late summer grasses above their roots the seeds nearly touching
10 comments:
Wow!!! Fantastic shot!!! I'm really impressed by this one! You're great! Congrats!
complete. summer may rest. life to enjoy its seeds.
Lovely shot. I like the light in the background which helps the phragmites really stand out.
Oh, summer is everywhere and so much fun...nice shot :P
Graceful shimmering grass...
Lovely ... I just dont seem to be able to count so my haiku talents are nil
Thanks for the visit and the nice comment!
W lekkim blasku słońca - piękne!
Simple but beautiful shot
Love this photo! Great contrast to the blurred background!
Wow, the fifth picture is stunning, nice compo!!
Have a nice SWF
Post a Comment