Welcome to my blog - why haiku? Why not? I look at the world throug my camera and haiku is the best and simpliest way to comment what I can see around. All photos are mine, haiku unfortunately not. Enjoy. j.
Followers
Monday, October 19, 2009
With the sun ball gone gold purs the horizon wide sky to sea
8 comments:
Hello Joo, this is the most perfect and beautiful sun setting cum reflection, I love it so much I can stare at it forever. Love/M
liquid gold!
Beautiful and lovely shot !! Nice post..Thanks for sharing...Unseen Rajasthan
Hi Joo!!! that photo is gorgeous! I love the new banner photo! The forest is very colourful at my end of the woods too! :)
___ Joo, a remarkable photo, and the Reichold haiku... well fit! _m
My sweet friend Joo,
This picture is really beautiful, congratulations!
I think there is a little boat almost at the horizon , fabulous shot!
Léia
Makes you happy to be alive!
What a beautiful picture, well done Joo
Post a Comment