Welcome to my blog - why haiku? Why not? I look at the world throug my camera and haiku is the best and simpliest way to comment what I can see around. All photos are mine, haiku unfortunately not. Enjoy. j.
Followers
Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Fog shrouded a sky without directions the unknown way
With less than an hour until I will start today's lessons, this was what might have helped me to find the direction of today. A wonderful Tuesday for you.
Roadworks
-
Mount Vic has the misfortune of being the current village undergoing the
never ending roadwork on the highway. But good progress is being made and
the ...
-
The mango on the floor
serves as a delicious banquet
for the brave coati.
A manga no chão
é delícia de banquete
ao bravo quati.
img - by Daniel Rocke...
Ultime billet de ce blog...
-
J'ai envoyé copie de cette lettre à mon frère.
Hier à 19h51, j'ai reçu un message vocal de sa part, dont je vous laisse
seuls juges de la teneur :
*Ouais ...
R.I.P. My Dear Mum
-
My dear Mum passed away recently, aged 93. She had been in residential
care and seemed fine physically. One weekend morning in March I had a call
fro...
10 comments:
Night time fog pictures always look so great.
Nice one Joo :P
Mgła ma swój potencjał energetyczny, lubię takie klimaty :)
Wonderful photo! Very atmospheric.
Gee, what an amazing shot joo! You're constantly surprising me! =)
With less than an hour until I will start today's lessons, this was what might have helped me to find the direction of today.
A wonderful Tuesday for you.
This picture is so beautiful, a slight of mystery in the air, it's great!
Joo, this is truly wonderful.
So mysterious and beautiful! Great photo!
You just continue to outdo yourself, Joo. Just wonderful
Post a Comment