-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(80)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (6)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (6)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (3)
I follow
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thank you Anne
Unseen Rajasthan Award.
I got it from Unseen Rajasthan - thank you Bharat so much:)
Thank you Bhavesh:)
Award
from Nowy Sącz Daily Photo and Gliwice Daily Photo. Thanks a lot:)
Blog de ouro
from Luna - We love Luna. Thank you:)
I got it from Bharat Unseen Rajasthan - thank you very much


16 comments:
Well, I don't know...I've become a shadow of my former self, but still have gray hair and wrinkles! :-)
Very impressive..
Today's haiku really made me smile.
Nice composition. Greetings.
I like a lot those stones and your shadow is a beautiful detail in this pictures!
A blessed Easter to you sweet Joo...
( I'm going home, but I will come back soon!)
Hugs
Léia
Podpisuje się pod tym wszystkimi rękami :-)
Oh yes - our shadows are forever young! A x
Cool shot of self shadow and that's how I'd like to describe my shadow too..but not in real person unfortunately. Happy weekend Joo..hugs/M
Perfect haiku for this shot!
Great quote to go with the photo!
Isn't he lucky!
Me again Joo - to let you know there is an award waiting for you at mine - if you would like it. A x
Great idea for a portrait. No gray hair or wrinkles can be seen.
Grand, this shadow on the cobbles, Joo! _m
the sun moves
as this shadow travels
it becomes me
my shadow precedes
me
lost in thought
much love
gillena
Post a Comment