-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(80)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (6)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (6)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (3)
I follow
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
STREETS, MONUMENTS & CHURCHES - SOFIA, BULGARIA, JULY 2011 Some of these pictures are very similar to the ones taken in 2006. Check the differences :-) "PRIVATE BUILDINGS AND HOTELS - Th...10 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Holy Fire Stones - [image: Reliquary of the Holy Fire Stones, Santi Apostoli, Piazza del Limbo, Florence] ------------------------------ Reliquary of the Holy Fire Stones Sant...5 days ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
L'électricité de Nice ... - L'électricité a Nice est un gros problème car l'installation est tres vétuste et de nombreuses coupures de courant ou de baisses de tension surviennent ...17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
2012-05-12 - Source of the Saar - When I reached this sign, I completed my goal of following the River Saar (or Sarre in French) by bike all the way from Konz, where it flows into the Mos...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
The rhinoceros who survived the mutilation of his horn - At the beginning of 2012, Thandi was one of three rhinos found without his characteristic Horn in Kariega reserve, South Africa, having been the only â€" t...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Our Ellie - We loved you. We still do. You are everywhere in this too quiet house- and absent. Thank you swee...9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thank you Anne
Unseen Rajasthan Award.
I got it from Unseen Rajasthan - thank you Bharat so much:)
Thank you Bhavesh:)
Award
from Nowy Sącz Daily Photo and Gliwice Daily Photo. Thanks a lot:)
Blog de ouro
from Luna - We love Luna. Thank you:)
I got it from Bharat Unseen Rajasthan - thank you very much

10 comments:
Oh, now that's just plain lovely. I hope you were able to stick around until the mist lifted and the mountain was revealed in all its glory!
I love this misty morning shot. And the haiku says it all....
Joo,
__Grand photo... and your haiku choice! _m
this mist
crawls through the valley
lost mountains
Yes, grand photo amd a choice of haiku...Too good Joo :)
wishes,
devika
Super uchwycona mgła - tajemnicze zdjęcie.
There is a nostalgic feeling in this "misty", your picture is outstanding!
hugs
Léia
*** so...you also love London! Hmmm but what do you prefer more, London or Berlin?hehehehe ;)
Okay, it's not fair, I also love London! LOL
While kids where there, Cezar and I were in Scandinavia - honeymoon! ;)
Fabulous contrast of the field shades to the grey mist above. Awesome shot!
Beautiful and nice shot !!
Joo, I always have to slow down when I come to your blog - I need to savour the words, and study the photo!
Are they rising or the opposite Joo.
Post a Comment