-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(80)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (6)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (6)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (3)
I follow
-
-
Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku!/ Bonne et heureuse année!/ Happy New Year! - link - Abba Les Enfantastiques chorale d'enfants Buena Vista Social Club - Chan Chan * * Horowitz plays Schumann* *marzenie/ rêverie/ dreamin...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mallard Duck female - Anas platyrhynchos - Photographed at the River Severn, Beachey, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, Britain.2 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ikea Food And Restaurant - Not Just Furniture Ikea S Restaurant Bistro And Food Market Will Be Closed Too Home Decor Singapore Ikea Restaurant Ikea Meatballs Ikea Singapore Ikea Ikea...5 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Probando mi nueva cámara. - El pasado mes de Julio me compré cámara nueva. Me ha dado pena por mi vieja Fujifilm S5 Pro, ya que me ha dado un montón de alegrías en todos estos años y ...7 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
Lyndhurst Mansion and Gardens - Last week I went to Irvington, New York, and toured Lyndhurst. Lyndhurst was built in 1838 by General William Paulding, a former New York City mayor w...7 hours ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ultime billet de ce blog... - J'ai envoyé copie de cette lettre à mon frère. Hier à 19h51, j'ai reçu un message vocal de sa part, dont je vous laisse seuls juges de la teneur : *Ouais ...10 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Skywatch - Millions of years of wind, water and erosion have created the awesome beauty of the Badlands National Park in South Dakota. This is me trying to get a...12 years ago
-
-
The rhinoceros who survived the mutilation of his horn - At the beginning of 2012, Thandi was one of three rhinos found without his characteristic Horn in Kariega reserve, South Africa, having been the only â€" t...11 years ago
-
-
hello - 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 4344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 8182...15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
R.I.P. My Dear Mum - My dear Mum passed away recently, aged 93. She had been in residential care and seemed fine physically. One weekend morning in March I had a call fro...11 years ago
-
Moonbeam City Season 1 Episode 2 : Quest for Aquatica - Free Streaming Moonbeam City Season 1 Episode 2 : Quest for Aquatica in Top Video FormatNow you can enjoy Moonbeam City Season 1 Episode 2 : Quest for Aqua...11 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Thank you Anne
Unseen Rajasthan Award.
I got it from Unseen Rajasthan - thank you Bharat so much:)
Thank you Bhavesh:)
Award
from Nowy Sącz Daily Photo and Gliwice Daily Photo. Thanks a lot:)
Blog de ouro
from Luna - We love Luna. Thank you:)
I got it from Bharat Unseen Rajasthan - thank you very much

12 comments:
sunset rays
rolling on its back
home warmth
Delightful.
Oh, that Seal is lucky to lay about in the sun. I hope it's got a long life
I discovered your blog and your wonderful pictures! I like your landscapes and your vision of nature, I appreciate your work and I'll will you follow with pleasure!
Bye Mahon !
(http://redcat-albumart-som.blogspot.com)
Is there anything that your camera can't find ... seals in the sea now.
Your shots match the haiku perfectly! Or does it work the other way round?
Happy travels!
wow there is a cute friend there! Amazing capture!
Léia
'rolling the seal's body' enjoyed reading that; much love
gllena
Great capture, Joo! Where is this?
Jak pięknie! Przypomina mi o pewnym opowiadaniu Kiplinga, które czytałam w dzieciństwie (o białej foce? nie pamiętam już tytułu, ale pamiętam historię). Dziękuję za przywołanie miłych książkowych wspomnień :)
You are something else! What a great photograph! But where was it taken?
And the poem - perfection!
magnifique photo bravo !
Lovely photo! =)
Post a Comment