Traditional dreams with " Dance " Japanese calligraphy
-
While more than 400 years in remote place, apostles have inherited the
manners and customs.
Anyone has hardly looked. Nobody has almost been here.
It...
2 weeks ago

6 comments:
That is saying, it's cold, I had better run.
W pochmurne zimowe dni woda strumieni jest prawie czarna, taki czarno-biały zimowy pejzaż.
Ostatnio próbowałam fotografować taki spieszący się nurt rzeki nieopodal starego młyna. Biegnie szybko - jak czas.
Gravity here too, as the previous icycles!
__Two great photos Joo! _m
my thoughts
hurrying to send
you a hug.
I love this photo, Joo.
and I love the header photo. I see two upside-down hearts. Feel free to see my heart blog and you can join the heart fun if you want.
Always in a hurry those streams aren't they?
:) Nice photo!
We are like a stream - hurry up somewhere
Iwona
Post a Comment