-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
-
►
2011
(80)
- December (6)
- November (5)
- October (6)
- September (6)
- August (7)
- July (5)
- June (6)
- May (7)
- April (6)
- March (10)
- February (13)
- January (3)
I follow
-
-
-
-
Nelson Bay - Bronte Park overlooking Nelson Bay and Bronte Beach Sydney, August 2013 (Photo by J Bar, Sydney - City and Suburbs)10 years ago
-
The End - *This blog has come to an end.* *Thank you so much to all followers and readers, it's been great fun.* *Photos will continue being posted on Oeiras and Envir...15 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ikea Food And Restaurant - Not Just Furniture Ikea S Restaurant Bistro And Food Market Will Be Closed Too Home Decor Singapore Ikea Restaurant Ikea Meatballs Ikea Singapore Ikea Ikea...5 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Pond in the Sports Park - This pond is located in Funabashi city sports park. When I was young, I used to play baseball at the stadium in the park These days, I enjoy walking on th...12 years ago
-
-
Sunset at Phnom Bakheng - Unfortunately, the skies were hazy during all of our time at the *Angkor* temple complex, so we never really got a mindblowing sunrise or sunset. The to...9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nice Letter Tracing Sheets for Our Kids - This is post is about *letter tracing sheets* that will be useful for our kids. Visit dearjoya.com website and find a lot of kids activity printable in there.10 years ago
-
-
-
-
4032 - *HELLO SEPTEMBER * Lots of places turn orangy at September: here in T&T we remain green *❧✿❧* *Friday Haiku* *❧✿❧* *Bon Appétit* *❧✿❧* *We...1 day ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mondego River - Figueira da Foz & Buarcos - Sundown view from the Mondego River as I was heading to a DJ party/concert on the Marina Pier. Luis Gomez Photos.5 hours ago
-
2012-05-12 - Source of the Saar - When I reached this sign, I completed my goal of following the River Saar (or Sarre in French) by bike all the way from Konz, where it flows into the Mos...13 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Sure, winters are tough... - but you can always go outside and pick some fresh bananas (if you live in the tropics--or, in my case, the quasi-tropics).12 years ago
-
Our Ellie - We loved you. We still do. You are everywhere in this too quiet house- and absent. Thank you swee...9 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back To Land - ... after some Dolphin watching and snorkeling at the reef. Zanzibar, Tanzania12 years ago
-
-
-
Thank you Anne
Unseen Rajasthan Award.
I got it from Unseen Rajasthan - thank you Bharat so much:)
Thank you Bhavesh:)
Award
from Nowy Sącz Daily Photo and Gliwice Daily Photo. Thanks a lot:)
Blog de ouro
from Luna - We love Luna. Thank you:)
I got it from Bharat Unseen Rajasthan - thank you very much

11 comments:
The world has gone orange, have a nice weekend Joo.
Seasonal beauty!
A golden season, great capture!
I miss all the colors of fall living here in central Florida. But I do not miss what comes after ... the cold of winter! :-)
Tres magnifique, Joo!
Ah the golden light of Autumn.
Such brightness all around us.
Wonderful picture and so lovely words!Autumn colours are just perfect!
Léia
Beneath the orange leaves... the dream of spring's buds.
Lovely, Joo! _m
Autumn gives me sadness, autumn gives med happiness and joy.. First- the leaves are dying.. Second..- for the joy of their beauty in colors.. :)
Jak w ogniu! Takie liście rozświetlają nawet najbardziej szary i smutny dzień. Tak jak wczoraj - na Cmentarzu Rakowickim, niebo było szare a przecież było tak jasno.
Piękny fotograficzny okaz w Twojej kolekcji drzew :)
The color of the autumn is very elegant.
Thank you.
ruma
Post a Comment